1. Below is a disclaimer that gives you the option to allow the application to collect your location information and store it in a secure database to be used for research on transportation patterns on campus.
2. When the Application starts for the first time it will ask you to share your current location, in order to use this you will need your GPS turned on or your location services turned on if you own any Apple product.
3. The Application will automatically zoom to your current location and you will see an orange marker that resembles your current location.
4. If you would like to route to a building, simply tap on the 'Go To' button and a dialog box will appear with two different drop down menus, one for buildings and one for services. You will also have the option to select any point on the map if you don't find your destination in the provided lists.
5. After you have selected your destination(s) the map will automatically build your route and will be highlighted in blue. On the bottom toolbar of the app you will also have an option to reset the map, which will delete your stops and route from the map.
6. Also on the bottom toolbar there is an 'About' button that will bring up the general information regarding this tool, and the legend for the map.
7. The 'Center Map' button allows you to navigate without the map recentering on your current position. If you want to specify a stop other than the listed stops, you would tap the 'Center Map' button and then you would tap on 'Go To' then select any point on map.
When you use our location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. We will not share this information with anyone nor will we sell it to anyone.